February 25, 2010

the field

isabel and i went for a drive to find a good spot to take pictures and we found this field. field's are so overused (in photos) so i tried to do some double exposures but they didn't really turn out right... but i still love how they came out! then lee came over. i've never done a shoot with just a boy (only couples) but those are on another roll, this roll is just isabel and lee together with the chair. lee is not invited on anymore adventures because he kept making isabel laugh! i hope you all are having a nice week! (:





8 comments:

  1. MARY YOU ARE SO AMAZING! i love
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oPNZmY4YIlY/S4b603HRh5I/AAAAAAAABIY/gHMCdBKR2mc/s1600-h/the+field+and+chair_0020.jpg

    and

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oPNZmY4YIlY/S4b4Z8tnv2I/AAAAAAAABHo/okq63Wlygko/s1600-h/the+field+and+chair_0008.jpg


    ohhh gosh you inspired me so much for my next couples shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary
    Your photos are beautiful! Tell me, did you bring the chair? Keep up the good work.
    Best wishes Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you know, im subscribed to you on flickr and your work and concepts are all beautiful. its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! <3

    no no these pictures were just on my street and in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!
    Your street looks amazing...how lucky to have something so pretty right outside your door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! I love them.

    Did you run the film through a second time for the double exposures, or were you shooting twice for each frame? Either way, they turned out fantastic!!! I love the triptych ones ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE THIS,
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oPNZmY4YIlY/S4b3M9uFexI/AAAAAAAABHA/zabOqAi30ac/s640/the+field+and+chair_0006.jpg

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what I love? These don't seem forced, which is amazing actually. That's such a gift!

    ReplyDelete